1985 Catalina 44' Motoryacht
$40,000 - Reduced from $125,000. Health forces sale.
MUST SELL ASAP! Comes FULLY equipped.
Extensively upgraded and exceptionally roomy, this house on the water is a veritable steal for the price. Featuring six beds that sleep ten, a full kitchen, two bathrooms! Ample storage throughout, state of the art navigation and power distribution, aft facing camera, and much more. Seller also has ownership of a slip in Whittier's Cliffside Marina private harbor that he is selling separately.
Engine and mechanical.
- Twin 145HP Isuzu Diesel 6 cylinder engines - 4500 hours on both.
- Multi access engine room with spacious storage.
- 8Kw onboard marine grade generator by Northern Lights Marine.
- Twin 225 gallon diesel tanks and an additional 100 gallon auxiliary tank.
- Dual hydraulic steering from helm and flybridge
- Furuno Navnet 3d radar, sounder, plotter displayed on twin 19" color LCD displays.
- 48 mile Furuno radar array.
- Comnav Autopilot.
- Twin VHF radios.
- Garmin plotter/sounder on 7" color display.
- Aft reverse facing camera with fold down display.
- Custom battery charging and power distribution system designed and installed by BWA in 2011..
- AC and DC distribution/breaker panels that tie into four 6V house batteries, two new 12V Odyssey marine grade batteries for the engines and a standalone 12V battery for generator.
- Electric pot puller tied into batteries.
- Dry Zone DZ-35 120V AC dehumidifier.
Layout and Structural
- Master stateroom features private bathroom with tub, closet and a large amount of cupboard storage space
- Mid deck galley is spacious and very open, panoramic views through large windows
- Mid deck leads down to the full service kitchen and dinning room.
- Kitchen leads to forward bunks and second bathroom
- Engine access from three places mid deck as well as from master stateroom
- Seven beds that comfortable sleep ten passengers